Communications and public relations consulting agency PAGEONE Group has emerged as the sole winner from the Philippines in the prestigious Golden World Awards (GWA) organized by the International Public Relations Association (IPRA).
Besting other global private firms and international PR agencies, PAGEONE’s groundbreaking campaign, “Goolay vs. Gulay: Educating Parents about Nutrition,” was declared winner by the distinguished panel of judges for its exceptional efforts in raising awareness about nutrition among Filipino parents.
This campaign that educates parents about alternative sources of nutrition has been winning multiple international awards this year, including the Nyx Awards, Vega Awards, Hermes Creative Awards, and the PRSP’s Anvil Awards.
In addition to this remarkable achievement, the multi-awarded agency was recognized with multiple finalist citations for its outstanding submissions in five entries. These entries demonstrate PAGEONE’s unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation in the field of public relations. The campaigns that were declared finalists include:
1. Going Green & Beyond: The Case of GreenInc.ph – A campaign that exemplifies PAGEONE’s dedication to promoting eco-consciousness and fostering a greener future.
2. The Great Filipino Story: Celebrating Filipino’s Achievement – A campaign that highlights PAGEONE’s utilization of digital marketing to drive positive social change.
3. Ang Pangarap Ng Anak Ko: Helping Parents Enable Their Kids To Dream – A campaign that showcases PAGEONE’s use of social media platforms to empower parents and nurture children’s dreams.
4. WILDFYRE: Reaching The Audience Through Blogs – A campaign that emphasizes PAGEONE’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of traditional marketing methods and embracing innovative strategies.
5. Goolay Vs. Gulay: Educating Parents About Nutrition – A campaign that raises awareness about nutrition among homemakers using social media tools.
Vonj Tingson, PAGEONE Group President, said this global recognition is a true testament to the agency’s unwavering commitment in designing and implementing socially-relevant campaigns that impact relevant stakeholders. “Indeed, excellence is part of our DNA and this is shown in all of our campaigns for our partners and clients. We have been measured against the yardstick of global excellence in public relations, and we have proven to all that we consistently deliver world-class campaigns,” he shared. Vonj will receive the award in Barcelona, Spain, on October 20, 2023.
The IPRA’s Golden World Awards initiative, established in 1990, aims to acknowledge excellence in public relations practice across the globe, spanning various categories. Recipients of this prestigious award take immense pride in meeting international standards of excellence in public relations. Notably, the Global Contribution Award recognizes campaigns that align with one of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals, while the overall IPRA Grand Prix for Excellence is presented to the entry that epitomizes the highest standards within that year. Among the numerous national and regional PR awards, the GWA stands out as the singular global scheme.